By submitting an Application to the ASU Changemaker Challenge ("Challenge"), each Applicant listed above agrees to the following conditions:
- Each team member has reviewed the Changemaker Challenge official rules and agrees to abide by them. Failure to do so will result in entry disqualification and/or forfeiture of funds.
- It is the Applicant's responsibility to protect any highly confidential or trade secret information. Proposals will be handled confidentially. The legal protection of the ideas and plans submitted by the applicants to the Challenge is otherwise the sole responsibility of the Applicants.
- Once submitted, Applications become part of the Challenge and will not be returned. Applicants are advised to keep their own copies for reference.
- All decisions made by the Challenge judges and organizers on all matters relating to the Challenge will be final and not open to appeal or negotiation.
- The Challenge reserves the unrestricted right to interpret these terms and the Official Rules, and to alter, amend or change them at its discretion.
- Each Applicant understands that the Challenge's co-sponsors, judges, mentors, co-organizers (the "Challenge Officials") and its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents (collectively "Organizer Representatives") are volunteers. In consideration for their time, expertise and other resources, each Applicant hereby voluntarily releases the Challenge, each Challenge Official and each Organizer Representative from any further liabilities, responsibilities, and accountabilities relating to or arising out of such Challenge Official's or Organizer Representative's participation in the Challenge. Applicants hereby voluntarily release the Challenge, each Challenge Official, each Organizer Representative and Arizona State University from any liabilities, responsibilities, and accountabilities relating to or arising out of the Applicant's participation in the Challenge.